Thursday, December 27, 2007

Movie 2007.12.27 - Grilled

Bought the DVD when I was in KL about a year ago. I've never heard of the movie before, but the tagline sure got my attention: "You can't beat their meat." And yes, the movie is about meat salesmen.

So these two guys Maurice and Dave (Ray Romano and Kevin James) go door-to-door selling high-quality steak meat in bulk. You tell them what kind of meat you want, how many, how thick, and they'll deliver a whole freezer-full of the stuff to your doorstep. Obviously, they don't get a lot of customers. In desperate need to make a sale, they help out their last remaining lead and her bimbo friend, who's the wife of mobster Tony, who's killed off by two hitmen.

To make a long story short, they managed to save the life of a rival mobster, and he buys lots and lots and lots of meat from them. I'm a bit disappointed because I was expecting the movie to be a bit more raunchy, instead of feel-good. Funniest comment? The hot transwoman saying, "I want to see your meat."

No comments:

Post a Comment