Sunday, December 21, 2014

Movie 2014.12.21 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Another animation franchise given the Michael Bay treatment. No, he didn't direct this movie, but he did produce it. So there.

The action scenes are non-stop and very slick. CGI is top-notch. The animator didn't do a good job with Megan Fox though. Her face looks fake, according to my wife. Me, I didn't notice because I wasn't looking at her face. I was looking at the turtles.

I'm sure by now everybody already knows how the TMNT and Splinter came to be. The Foot Clan and Shredder is out to release some toxis across NYC. The plan is to contaminate everyone, then Sacks come in with the antidote, using mutagen he extracted from the turtles. Profit. April and Vern take on Sacks, while the turtles duke it out with Shredder. Shredder takes a massive fall from the Sacks Tower, but not before he dabs his finger on some spilled mutagen. I smell a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment