Friday, February 22, 2008

Movie 2008.02.19 - Ratatouille

Pixar's Ratatouille may have won the Golden Globe and Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature Film, but I'm not too impressed. The animation is perfect, the soundtrack is very good, but the plot is a bit too far-fetched for me. I mean, being an animated film, of course the rats can talk and deceased chefs fly around. That's fine by me. But for a rat to control a human being by clutching at his hair?! Being able to read a will and steal it from the bad guy's office? A rat running the kitchen of a Parisian bistro? I rest my case.

1 comment:

  1. Albert, that makes it a genius. A rat, the most filthy creature that cannot be seen in any kitchen. A chef. And very good at that. Its such a parody especially when they point out every chance they get that, "Everybody can cook". Its a cartoon! Hey nobody believes there's Prince Charming anymore, right? So a rat who can cook.. Who knows! hahahaha The animation is just added bonus. Wanna

    ReplyDelete