Saturday, January 17, 2009

Movie 2009.01.17 - Kung Fu Panda

I've already watched Kung Fu Panda on TV, but it's so good we have to watch it again. This time on outdoor cinema at The Overflow. WHQ and I got to Olympic Park half an hour before the movie starts. Guess what? The whole place if filled with cars. The 2-hour parking areas are full. The 1-hour parking areas are full. The nearby carparks are full. The Barinas and Echos and Yarises and Minis had it good because they were able to park in places where they're not supposed to park. And the Overflow area is overflowing with people. We didn't see this with The Spiderwick Chronicles.

I was really tempted to give this a pass. My brother called and convinced us to come along, saying that they've already reserved a good spot. On second thought, I also wanted to meet my sister's friend, so we stayed. In the end, it was worth it. The movie is as funny as the first time I watched it. Even my brother was laughing out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment