Monday, May 11, 2009

My Kind of Hotel

This is my second time to stay at Hotel Mulia Senayan, but I've already forgotten how nice it is. Buffet breakfast is served at The Cafe, and the food selection is very impressive. There's a section for fruit juices, Japanese cuisine, Chinese dimsum and dishes, breads, cakes and pastries, and fruits. All noodles are prepared on-demand, and so are the eggs and omelettes.

The hotel also provides complimentary taxi ride to the office. Not sure if they provide this for all corporate clients or not. I just need to tell the hotel staff my destination, and they'll write a voucher to the taxi driver. All expenses paid, no questions asked. Or maybe they're footing the bill because the office only 10 minutes away, which amounts to about 20,000 rupiah.

I later found out that Internet access is actually free. Normally, it's 140,000 rupiah for 24 hours, but as part of my packages, they're waiving the fee for me. Seems to be capped at 1Mbps. Use of the gym facilities is not complimentary though. The hotel did give me four 100,000-rupiah meal vouchers for use within the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment