Saturday, September 17, 2011

ZTE V9 Optus MyTab Reflashed

Ever since I've upgraded my MyTab, I haven't been playing with it a lot. We basically use it to watch a few kiddie videos and play some MP3 files. Heck, there's so little activity, the battery lasts for weeks on a single charge.

I checked the Modaco ZTE V9 Gingerbread thread again, and looks like the latest build has pinch-zoom emulation. It even repartitions the NAND to yield a bigger /data partition for more apps. Now this I gotta try. I started reading all the threads and got a bit confused. Should I downgrade back to stock 2.2, or to stock 2.1, or even at all? Or should simply reflash with the latest firmware?

Anyway, found the answers. Correct applicable thread here:

Download the 2.3.5 build here:

After flashing, you'll end up with Clockword Recovery 4.0.1.4, 2011-08-15 build of CM7, and 20110613 Google Apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment