Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Movie 2014.09.02 - Dragonwolf

I have mentioned before that my vote for worst movie of all time goes to Spawn. Looks like we have a new winner here.

Dragonwolf is so bad, I thought it's a subtle comedy. Honestly, I've seen better acting in high school plays. The actors stand around looking cool, and reciting their lines. Once in a while, they'll put in some naked girls and sex scenes to spice things up, but it only helped a little bit. There's no flow in the storyline. Heck, what storyline?!

The only redeeming part is that fight scene between the TRIO of gangsters and Mozart. (Who comes up with such names?) The bad guys are obviously no match for Mozart, but they still take him on one by one. The black dude with the bright yellow outfit was dancing around, saying things like "I'm gonna bust yo' ass, mother-fo!", switching from scorpion style to monkey style, etc. Still got his butt kicked miserably. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment