Monday, November 15, 2004

Scary Carrie

So far, I've only watched about 10 minutes of Sex and the City. It's the final episode (Part Deux of An American Girl in Paris), so I forgave myself this time.

One observation: Carrie is so OLD. Given the way she has tea/coffee with her girlfriends, obsessing about sex and clothes and Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks (not necessarily in that order), and flirting with men, you'd imagine she's some teenager or yuppie. What I saw is this haggard, gaunt-faced lady with dark sunken eyes with eye bags and crow's feet with crow's feet. Maybe because it's already Episode No. 94, and she needed a break.

Cut to commercial break with this cheery smooth-skinned girl promoting Garnier products. It's Sarah Jessica Parker, but 10 years younger!!! Wow, I have to stock up on these Garnier stuff, metrosexual that I am. Hah! Ah, the wonders of cosmetics and digital video editing.

1 comment:

  1. ummmmmmmmmmmm..

    sorry albert you were saying something... i was busy oogling over kristin davis the whole time...

    - so1o

    ReplyDelete