Saturday, July 10, 2010

Movie 2010.07.10 - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

If this movie is a tabloid, the headline would've read "Virgin Can't Decide between Cold Vampire and Hot Werewolf".

For the life of me, I can't figure out why women (old and young alike) are crazy for Stephenie Meyer's sappy works. Not that I've read the books or the movies. What I gathered from watching a few minutes of this movie is that there are good vampires and there are bad vampires. Add in a few giant werewolves to make the movie a bit more interesting. The good vampires teamed up with the werewolves and ate up all the bad vampires. The end.

Some choice quotes from the movie:
  • Dad, I'm a virgin. - says Bella. (Yeah, right.)
  • It's better if you take your clothes off, Bella. - says the Werewolf. (How's that for subtlety?)
  • I want to, but I want us to be married first. - says the Vampire. (Old-school, my pwet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment