Monday, February 7, 2011

Movie 2011.02.07 - Life as We Know It

Lately I've been watching movies the way I listen to music. I let them play in the background. Maybe it's because of the quality of the movies I've been watching lately?

I dislike Katherine Heigl for the same reason I dislike Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts. They overact, they try to be quirky, they talk too much, etc. etc. Movie has an interesting premise, but it's trying to be too cute for its own good. The baby's cute, but she cries most of the time. If I were to have parents like these two fools, I'd be crying, too. They spend most of the screen time flirting with each other, breaking up, running off to other states, coming back, and making up. Two years on, when the movie budget is almost gone, they decided that they are actually in love with each other and stayed on as parents for Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment