Friday, February 25, 2011

Movie 2011.02.25 - Mean Girls 2

I can't believe I'm saying this. I like the original Mean Girls compared to the sequel. Relatively speaking, of course. Say what you want about Lindsay Lohan. She's still a better actress compared to Meaghan Martin, who's too thin for my liking.

Jo is a new incoming student at North Shore High School. Seeing her potential, the resident mean girl clique called "The Plastics" tried to recruit her. She turned them down, and instead became best friends with Outcast Abby, whose father paid her $4000 for the role. The Plastics made life hell for the two of them, until Jo decided to fight back. She then became the resident hot shot. That is, until her deal with Abby's dad was exposed. What happened after that, I can't remember. Yeah, the movie is that boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment