Monday, August 5, 2013

Oran Park Town Visit

Went to Oran Park Town to have a look at the display homes. Looks like the whole area is under development. Heard about OPT from my brother, who bought a house and land package from Clarendon a week ago. He heard about the development from a couple of his colleagues, who have already invested in the place. Before this, I have never heard of Oran Park before. Those interested can read about its history here.

At the moment, it's just the sales office, the display home area, and a mini playground. Stage 5C has lots ranging from 375 sq.m. to 715.1 sq.m. As this is purely for investment, I'm only looking at the smallest size. As of today, only two 375 sq.m. lots are available - one from Fowler Homes, the other from Wisdom Homes. I believe my brother snagged the last one from Clarendon Homes. Next available lot from Clarendon is 485 sq.m.

Spent the afternoon visiting the display homes that are still open, and collecting brochures here and there. Between Wisdom and Fowler, the latter gave me a better impression overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment