Monday, March 31, 2014

Online Shopping for the Month

The thing with being on paternity leave is that you have lots of free time. Not enough to learn a new programming language or clean up the music library, but just enough to browse the RSS feeds or check out the OzBargain deals. Which explains why in this month alone, I have bought the following items from various online stores:

Technoline BC-700 battery charger - It's the basically the same LaCrosse BC-700 - just a different name. Four slots with individual charging and LCD displays. Works with NiCd and NiMH AA/AAA rechargeable batteries. Functions include charge, discharge, refresh, and test.

Extended battery for HTC Velocity 4G - The default battery capacity is only 1620mAh. Not even enough to last a day of regular use. Found a 3600mAh battery AND cover on eBay for only $4. Can't tell if it's really 3600mAh, but with idle use, the battery lasts for more than 3 days. Good enough for me.

Rouge Eneloops from DSE - One pack is never enough. It seems like every time DSE does a deal on Eneloops, I order one. Thing is, I can't remember where I've put them in.

Bifold wallet from Marks & Spencer - I think it was selling for GBP5. For some reason, it was free shpping to Australia, so I bought it. I'm more of a card holder kind of guy, but what the heck.

Original Tikbro micro-USB cable - Like Eneloops, you can never have enough micro-USB cables. This one is being marketed as "pure copper, 26AWG, 2A output". Premium.

Iron Man mask with light-up eyes from Tmart - This one is for my boy. Might be a bit big for his face, but at $2.50, I don't really mind. After he gets tired with it, maybe I can have my turn. Of course, it's not Iron Man. It's being sold as "Cosplay Tough Man Mask with Blue Lite-up Eyes (3 * L1154) Golden and Red".

Romoss PH-50 10400mAh power bank - I've got a Sony CP-F2L 7000mAh power bank. I've got a Kogan 11000mAh power bank. Then I bought this. Any questions.

Eachine ultra-slim 4000mAh power bank from Banggood - 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment