Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Airconditioning Appointment

Drove 45 minutes to Minchunbury for the airconditioning appointment with UltraAir. The consultant came in, popped open his laptop, and checked out my details. He says, "The airconditioning unit that came with your package is the ActronAir SRG131E and SRA133C. It's 13kW, which is just right for your house. We'll put in diffusers in the bedrooms, family room, dining room, and kitchen. One zone for the bedrooms.One zone for the rest. Any questions?"

I didn't have any questions, so he asked me to sign the form on the laptop screen. My signature was pretty bad because of the crappy screen sensitivity, but he didn't seem to mind. Another 45 minutes to get back home. Would've been easier and faster if he just emailed me the form, and I email back the signed copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment